|Product Name:||Cationic PSF Fiber For Spinning||Material:||100% Polyester|
|Fineness:||1.4D||Use:||Spinning , Yarn.|
|Packing:||Pp Woven Bag||Pattern:||Raw,Cationic Dyeable,dope Dyed Yarn|
|Fiber Type:||Staple||Key Word:||Cationic,Polyester Fibre|
|Grade:||Recycled,AA Or A Grade|
Regenerated Polyester Staple Fiber,
GRS Certified Polyester Staple Fiber,
Regenerated Cationic Polyester Fiber
GRS Certified 1.4D*38MM Regenerated Polyester Staple Fiber For Spinning PSF
Cationic retarding agent is used to block acid groups on acrylic fiber. The addition of retarding agent makes acrylic fiber to reach an appropriate degree of saturation, hinders cationic dye absorption, fast coloring, poor dye transfer dyeing can achieve even dyeing effect.This dyeing method is suitable for all kinds of acrylic products, cationic retarding agent characteristics should be suitable for the K value of the dye, the light powder has no retarding effect on the small K value of the dye.
2 . Specifications:
|Product Name||1.4*38mm Cationic polyester staple fiber for spinning|
|Grade :||AA, AAA|
|Fiber length :||38MM, 44MM|
|Feature :||high strength , anti-pilling, anti-static|
|Use :||For Spinning|
|3||Tenacty at break||cN/dtex||4.0|
|4||Enlongation at break||%||38|
Autumotive Use (Car-Interior, Doortrim)
Bedding (Mattress, Quilting, Padding)
Industrial Use (Engineering Material, Construction Material Soundproofing, Insulation, Filter)
Hygienic Materials (Hygienic Bonding, Clothing)
1. UV protection. The polyester sun fabric can withstand up to 95% of ultraviolet rays.
2. Fire prevention. Polyester fabric has flame retardant properties that other fabrics do not have. The real polyester fiber fabric will leave the internal skeleton glass fiber after burning, so it will not be deformed, while the ordinary fabric has no residue after burning.
3. Moisture-proof. Bacteria cannot reproduce, and the fabric will not be mildewed.
4. Polyester fiber is prone to static electricity, so it is soaked and cleaned with softener.
5. Constant size. The material of the fabric itself determines that it is not malleable, does not deform, and maintains its flatness for a long time.
Disadvantages of polyester fabric
Polyester fabrics are afraid of sparks and are not breathable. They will become translucent when exposed to water, and the friction parts of the fabric will be flooded and have poor warmth retention.
Bi-component compound fiber is a compound-spun fiber made from PE and PP, or PE and PET sheath-core. A low-melting-point polymer (PE) acts as the sheath and a high-melting-point polymer (PP or PET) as a core in the making of heat-sealing non-woven fabric. Heat-sealing requires no chemical adhesive due to the low fusion point of the low-melting-point fiber, allowing for an eco-friendly and biologically safe product.
5. More picture with 1.4*38mm Cationic PSF fiber for spinning
Contact Person: Jenny